Ninja Steve occasionally provides (or sees) examples of the following:
- Blind Without 'Em: I can't read the regular-sized text on this very page without my glasses. I'm using a laptop, and it is indeed sitting on my lap.
- Catch Phrase: Not so much actual catch phrases as repeatedly (over)used memes.
- Chaotic Good: The Character Alignment I usually play as in D&D. In real life, I'd probably tend toward Neutral Good.
- Doomy Dooms of Doom: Doom is literally my favorite word.
- Fragile Speedster: Weighing 108 lbs. will do that to you.
- Game Master: Only once, but I ended up killing our party's believed-to-be-invincible Wizard.
- Magic Knight: Despite no levels in any decent fighting class, my most recent character (a sorceress) tends to see herself as one of these. It's probably the whip-dagger.
- Random Number God: As a D&D player, this is practically one of my patron deities. Apparently, I'm on his/her good side.
- Third-Person Person
Ninja Steve would like to think he knows a decent amount of information about the following:
- Ace Attorney
- Dungeons & Dragons (3.5, if that means anything. I haven't really had a chance to mess with 4th Edition)
- Final Fantasy
- Golden Sun
- The Legend of Zelda