Just your resident 17-year-old male from southern England here. You're probably wondering what the hell Lavisher Moot
even means. It... means absolutely bugger-all; it's just an anagram of my first and middle names.
Anyway, below is some useless shit you might (but most likely don't) want to know about me.
Tropes that apply to yours truly:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Yeah.
- British Teeth: As is common for a born-and-raised Briton. Okay, they're not that bad, but still.
- Brown Eyes: Or hazel... ish.
- Carpet of Virility: And proud!
- Catchphrase: I quite often say one of the following when something goes a bit pear-shaped:
- "Bloody hell"
- "Damn it"
- "Gordon Bennett"
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: It's not all that obvious, but it's there.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: My hair had grown shoulder-length at about 10–13. As I was yet to hit puberty at the time, some people mistook me for a girl, which was quite embarrassing.
- G.I.R.L.: Sometimes seen on the forums with a Princess Tippi avatar, but as this page quite clearly tells you, I'm a guy.
- Grammar Nazi: Poor grammar really rubs me the wrong way.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I was really bad with this at a young age.
- Nice Hat: I'm commonly seen out and about wearing a black trilby.
- Old Shame: My YouTube days, especially 2007–2009. There's no link to it for exactly this reason.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: I swear a bit more than I probably should do.
- The Snark Knight
- Teens Are Short: While 5′6″ is not that short, I'm still quite short compared to most British 17-year-old males.
- TV Tropes Has Ruined My Life: Oh, yes, very much so. I originally signed up here intending to be a contributor and nothing else. Then I discovered the fora...
- Just look at how late I make some of my posts, for one thing (if you live in the same timezone as me). For the record, I'm writing this very example at about 1:45 in the morning!
- Word Salad Title: "Lavisher Moot? What the fuck?" That's probably what you're thinking. It's actually an anagram of my first and middle names put into an anagram generator. I chose 'Lavisher Moot' because I thought it looked cool. Could have been worse; I almost went with 'Removal Hoist' (which admittedly makes more sense, but still...).