Just your resident 18-year-old male from southern England here. Or, in other words, a sad, irrelevant twat whom nobody cares about. Or, in simpler, less crude words, a person who exists.
Oh, yeah, and Lavisher Moot
means absolutely bugger-all; it's just an anagram of my first and middle names.
I'm also known on a couple of other websites as TomFromSouth
Anyway, below is some useless shit you might (but most likely don't) want to know about me.
open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to yours truly
- Born in the Wrong Decade: I feel this way.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Okay, I might get a bit of stick for putting this one on my page, but I'll be honest here, I am by no means a genius (which subdues the 'brilliant' part quite a bit), but I am (apparently) quite capable of doing at least decently when I put my mind into it. I tend to just not bother most of the time.
- British Teeth: Not as bad as the stereotype, mind you, but there you go.
- Brown Eyes: Or hazel... ish. I also fit the trope quite well; I'm a very plain and boring person (most of the time, anyway).
- Carpet of Virility: And proud!
- Catchphrase: Basically any phrase of disgruntlement. Typically involves swearing.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: When I'm not being boring.
- Deadpan Snarker: In true British fashion.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: At around age 10–13. No longer the case nowadays, though.
- Grammar Nazi: I don't like poor grammar.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I was really bad with this at a young age.
- Nice Hat: I'm commonly seen out and about wearing some sort of black hat (unsure whether it's a fedora or a trilby—probably neither).
- Old Shame: I had a YouTube account, and fuck you, you're not getting a link.
- I look back at 2007–2009 with particular regret.
- Prematurely Bald: I'm starting to show signs of this. It's not that obvious now, but it probably will be when the years go by. It's a genetic thing, so there's bugger-all I can do about it.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: As you might have seen on the fora, I swear a bit more than I probably should do.
- The Snark Knight: Also in true British fashion.
- Teens Are Short: I'm 5′6″, which is actually rather average, though I'm still quite short compared to most British 18-year-old males.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: I feel this way about myself on the fora.
- TV Tropes Has Ruined My Life: Oh, yes, very much so. I originally signed up here intending to be a contributor and nothing else. Then I discovered the fora...
- Just look at how late I make some of my posts, for one thing (if you live in the same timezone as me). For the record, I'm writing this very example at about 1:45 in the morning!
- Word Salad Title: My screen-name, which, apart from the 'Mr.', is actually an anagram of my first and middle names put into an anagram generator. I chose 'Lavisher Moot' because I thought it looked cool. Could have been worse; I almost went with 'Removal Hoist' (which admittedly makes more sense, but still...).
Useless bio bullshit
- Nationality: British (English)
- D.O.B.: 26 November 1996
- Astrological sign: Sagittarius (Western zodiac)