Tropers: Mr. Lavisher Moot
This is the troper page of one Lavisher Moot, an 18-year-old male from southern England. Yes, me. Known to many tropers simply as 'Moot', although known to some as 'Lavisher' or 'LM' (though only to myself with the latter, it seems), I don't really do much apart from fucking around, sometimes making edits on the wiki every now and again. In other words, a low-life. Now, I know you probably clicked on my name wondering what the hell it means. The answer? Bugger-all. It was one of the anagrams that was generated when I put in my first and middle names. Because I had to be creative, didn't I? If you want me to answer questions, however silly or banal they might be, here is your ticket. I'm also known on a couple of other websites as TomFromSouth, e.g. this deviantART account of mine (which I have only just started using again). Anyway, below is some useless shit you might (but most likely don't) want to know about me.
open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to yours truly (under construction)
- Born in the Wrong Decade: I feel this way.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Okay, I might get a bit of stick for putting this one on my page, but I'll be honest here, I am by no means a genius (which subdues the 'brilliant' part quite a bit), but I am (apparently) quite capable of doing at least decently when I put my mind into it. I tend to just not bother most of the time.
- British Teeth: Not as bad as the stereotype, mind you, but there you go. It's also worth noting that one of my molars, at present, has a huge, gaping hole.
- Brown Eyes: Or hazel... ish. I also fit the trope quite well; I'm a very plain and boring person (most of the time, anyway).
- Carpet of Virility: And proud!
- Catchphrase: Basically any phrase of disgruntlement. Typically involves swearing.
- As of late, "holy shite" seems to have become my personal catchphrase for surprise, both online and off.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: When I'm not being boring.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Fucking hell, I'm bad at this. Especially in real life.
- Deadpan Snarker: In true British fashion.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: At around age 10–13. No longer the case nowadays, though.
- Fascinating Eyebrow: I do this a lot. Not that you'd know that, though.
- Grammar Nazi/Spelling Nazi: I don't like poor grammar (despite sometimes being guilty for it myself), and I also hate seeing certain words being spelled incorrectly (most notably, 'millennium').
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: I seem to have a habit of doing this for some reason.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I was really bad with this at a young age.
- Nice Hat: I'm commonly seen out and about wearing some sort of black hat.
- Old Shame: The less said about my time on YouTube during 2007–2009, the better. It doesn't help that I signed up at the age of ten.
- Older Than They Look: I could probably still reasonably pass for about 15 or 16, even with facial hair.
- Prematurely Bald: Hasn't really (noticeably) happened yet, but probably will in about give or take five years, if my brother is anything to go by.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: As you might have seen on the fora, I swear a bit more than I probably should do.
- The Snark Knight: Also in true British fashion.
- Teens Are Short: I'm 5′6″, which is actually rather average, though I'm still quite short compared to most British 18-year-old males.
- TV Tropes Has Ruined My Life: Oh, yes, very much so. I originally signed up here intending to be a contributor and nothing else. Then I discovered the fora...
- Just look at how late I make some of my posts, for one thing (if you live in the same timezone as me). For the record, I'm writing this very example at about 1:45 in the morning!
- Word Salad Title: My screen-name, which, apart from the 'Mr.', is the result of putting my first and middle names into an anagram generator. I chose 'Lavisher Moot' because I thought it looked cool. Could have been worse; I almost went with 'Removal Hoist' (which admittedly makes more sense, but still...).
Useless bio bullshit
- Nationality: British (English)
- DOB: 26 November 1996
- Astrological sign: Sagittarius (Western zodiac)