You clicked on my handle, which probably means you want to know a bit about me. Fine, I'll tell you. I'm a 19-year-old man living in southern England who spends way too much time on the computer and really needs to get out more. I'm known to many tropers as 'Moot', although I'm also occasionally referred to as 'Lavisher' or 'LM' (although the only person to have called me the latter so far is myself, it seems). I mainly (shit-)post in the fora, though I'm not adverse to wiki editing every now and again. Now that I have got that out of the way, you're probably wondering why the hell I have 'Mr. Lavisher Moot' as my handle. The answer is this: inspired by the 'Mr. Mojo Risin'' anagram of Jim Morrison's name, and also the result of boredom, I decided to put my first and middle names into an anagram generator, and 'Lavisher Moot' was one of the results, which I chose because it was the one I liked the most, sticking a 'Mr.' at the front just because. If you want to see where else I'm at, there's this old and seldom used DeviantArt account of mine (using my old screen-name, 'TomFromSouth'), and this Ask.fm account if you feel like asking me questions. Anyway, below is some useless shit you might (but most likely don't) want to know about me.
open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to yours truly (under construction)
- Born in the Wrong Decade: In an age of eighth-generation video games, I'm someone who prefers to play those ranging from the fourth to sixth-generation era (mostly the original PlayStation and the PlayStation 2). I also like myself some old-fashioned long-playing records and VHS tapes.
- British Teeth: Not stereotypically bad, but still noticeably off-white. It's also worth noting that one of my molars, at present, has a huge, gaping hole.
- Carpet of Virility: And proud!
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: If the Trash Heap is anything to go by.
- Cluster F-Bomb: I drop f-bombs quite fucking often, both online and off, along with other profanities.
- Deadpan Snarker: Guilty as charged. Sometimes on the receiving end.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: I grew my hair to shoulder-length at around age 10–13. No longer the case nowadays, though.
- Fascinating Eyebrow: I do this a lot. Not that you'd know that, though.
- Grammar Nazi/Spelling Nazi: There are certain words that you'll find I'm very picky over spelling-wise, like, for instance, the word 'millennium' (not 'millenium', not 'milennium', and certainly not 'milenium').
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I was really bad with this at a young age.
- Old Shame: The less said about my time on YouTube during 2007–2009, the better. It doesn't help that I signed up at the age of ten.
- Older Than They Look: I could probably still reasonably pass for about 15 or 16, even with facial hair.
- Prematurely Bald: Hasn't really (noticeably) happened yet, but probably will in about give or take five years, if my brother is anything to go by.
- Teens Are Short: While I am at the fairly average height of 5′6″, you'll find that I'm still rather short compared to other young men my age.
- Word Salad Title: My screen-name, which, apart from the 'Mr.', is the result of putting my first and middle names into an anagram generator. Fun fact: I nearly went with 'Removal Hoist'.
Useless bio bullshit
- Nationality: British (English)
- DOB: 26 November 1996
- Astrological sign: Sagittarius (Western zodiac)