>Mega: Begin Tropers.Mega Rock 35 re-vamp
You visit your Troper's page only to realize that it is a bit lacking. As such, you begin working on a much needed redesign of your page.
: Allen [REDACTED] Sex
: Male Gender
: Male Birthdate
: October 19, 1995 Location
: Somewhere in the backwoods of Virginia Occupation
: Student/Aspiring Game Designer Troper Since
: Late 2010 Religion
: Non-denominational Christian note Contact Info
: PM, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tropes which Mega Rock 35 ascribes to himself
- The Atoner: For my sins of indifference towards editing TV Tropes
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I strive to be this.
- Grammar Nazi: Oh, yes.
- Gratuitous Spanish: I've been prone to this ever since I started Spanish I.
- Hollywood Nerd: Type 1, very much so.
- Hypocritical Humor: I absolutely love it.
- I Just Want to Be Special: Yet sadly, no matter how many radioactive spiders bite me, I still don't get superpowersnote
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Iím prone to these, yet I hate puns. Iím a pundit.
- Most Writers Are Human: I definitely have trouble writing non-human characters.
- Nightmare Fetishist: I enjoy Eldritch Abominations, Humanoid Abominations, Lovecraftian Superpowers, The Fair Folk, and Nightmare Fuel.
- Self-Deprecation: The best form of deprecation!
- TV Tropes as a Gateway Drug: Never wouldíve known of Homestuck, Gunnerkrigg Court, or FLCL otherwise.
Tropes which others have applied to MegaRock35
>Tropers: Wiki Magic, go!
Works of which Mega Rock 35 is/was a fan
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
I canít afford these, though I do like:
I watch too many cartoons...
open/close all folders
I plan on making this section grow someday.
- ID, a Homestuck Elsewhere Fic.
- It's been finished. It's... well, horrible, but I had fun, and you have to start somewhere, right?
- Elite, a foray into Deconstruction of the Superhero genre, as well as an attempt to avert Required Secondary Powers.
- At least, that was the original plan, but it has since taken a darker turn. While it still averts Required Secondary Powers, neither of the terms Superhero or Deconstruction apply any more.
- Now on indefinite hiatus due to my poor planning, writing myself into a corner, and losing interest.
- Stagehands: At least, if I ever get around to actually writing it.
>Visitors: Initiate vandalization