Tropers: Dragon Ranger
In case you're wondering, the name isn't a reference to Burai or Tommy specifically; I'm just a fan of dragons and Power Rangers in general. And "Ranger" sounds cool anyway. Note that there's also a troper named Dragon_Ranger (with an underscore); I don't know which one of us was first, but please don't confuse us. Main interests - and where I'm most likely to make edits - include:
- Video Games
- Survivor and The Amazing Race
- Kamen Rider Dragon Knight
- The Adjectival Superhero (launched as "The Egregious Trope-Man" - I thought it was funny at the time.)
- A Muppet Family Christmas
- New 52
- Renaming a Sixth Ranger example as "Fourth Ranger", "Seventh Ranger", etc. The trope means "an addition to the group"; it doesn't matter what actual number the person is.
- Listing a character's Five-Man Band position as the Kid-Appeal Character. It's not related to a role in a group, it's about the character's (intended) relation to the audience.