Describe Dr. Psyche here:
Dr. Psyche is a pseudonym of someone who lives in the real world. Who is this person? Someone on the internet that's who.
I'm pleasant enough, not very opinionated, obsessed with Transformers
- Aloha Hawaii: It's Sunny and hot and full of tourists. Also what the hell is a Chi-chi?
- Tear Jerker: Pretty much immune, I can't understand the sheer emotion that people put into these pages, I've only cried once. It was at a Movie, Black Beauty, I was a lot younger, and staring at a TV screen for too long without blinking. I can't relate to it when people say they were choked up or in tears at something, I can watch most sad scenes with a straight face.
- My Heart is a lump of coal, of course it kinda fell apart, so I replaced it with some obsidian, it's so shiny now.
- Voice of the Legion: Not me, but Troper LKB, who's been used by me, my brother, and at least 3 of my friends. Now, no one uses it much.
Stuff I like:
- Anti-Villain: I always like the bad guys, be it for Strawman Has a Point or Evil Is Cool, and making them sympathetic makes me liked them even more.
- Complete Monster: Fascinating trope, the worst of the worst, not sympathetic at all, something which I find impossible in the real world. These characters are the special kind of villains who are absolutely detestable, and I love it. That's why I regularly contribute on the Subpage Cleanup, I want this distilled to the select few who qualify.
- Continuity Porn: First and Foremost I am a Transformers fan, I'm attracted to things like this and Running the Asylum, that's almost crucial to what I do.
- Mauve Shirt: Always drawn to them, not quite as important as the main characters, but I'm normally rooting for these people, not taking relevance, but still doing something.
Pages Dr Psyche has created
Transformers: Robots In Disguise
Transformers: More than Meets the Eye
Transformers Maximum Dinobots
Webcomics Dr. Psyche follows
Looking for Group
The Order of the Stick