Relatively new, animal-loving, book-reading troper. Came onto the site I know not how, but it introduced me to a huge
amount of new shows, cartoons, anime, literature, etc. I'm a fan of pretty much anything I find that's got some decent qualities to it.
- Friend to All Living Things: Working on it. See Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: One of my favorite tropes.
- Innocent Bigot: Formerly a homophobe. Thankfully, I learned better.
- Magnificent Bastard: Another favorite trope.
- Old Shame: A lot of my old fanfictions fall into So Okay, It's Average, but my crowning moment of horrific was my first ever online RPG. I wound up god-modding, hijacked the plot, made a cast of Mary Sues, and even brought the forum to war and eventual deletion... and it wasn't until a year later, with thankfully more understanding mentors, that I knew what I did. It's forgotten by now, but it's still pretty haunting to know that you brought down a successful and thriving forum by sheer inexperience.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: I type really fast. I usually catch it, though.
- The Shepherd: Due to a bad experience in an RPG (see above), I like actively seeking out newbies to forums and tutoring them, to keep them from making the same mistakes I did.
- Shrinking Violet
- So Bad, It's Good: Adores this type of work.
- Suffer The Slings: My hobby.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Insects, for me. Trying to work past it.