"Remember what we used to say?"
I'm Damasca Ramza. I'm a 21 year old Australian guy who is currently studying web design/development.
I enjoy (RPGs
of all kind and platformers mostly, but I tend to play whatever I enjoy.) anime / manga, reading, writing, drawing, rock and metal music and various other things. I especially enjoy writing about my O Cs
(Original Characters, not the fanfic ones added to a already existing series to defile the canon in horrific ways) and for RPGs
a friend of mine and I were making.
I joined TV Tropes
in 2010 or 2011 so I could read the spoiler entries without having to highlight them. I recently decided to hang out on the forums to see what it's like there. I'm having a ton of fun in the process.
If you want to vandalize my Troper Wall, click this blue text.
open/close all folders
If you add me on XBOX Live, please let me know you're from TV Tropes
- A PM. I always respond.
- I also have Skype, but you'll have to PM me for it.
- XBOX Live ID: DamascaRamza92
Tropes that apply to me
Tropes that may apply to me.
- Abusive Male Role Models: My biological father was, my two cousins when they drank/were drunk (Which was most of 2009). Naturally I don't associate with any of them anymore.
- Atheist: I do try to respect other people's religious views though, so long as they do the same for me.
- Berserk Button: Anyone whose abusive, no matter what their gender is. Also very against infidelity and people who claim to want help but never help themselves.
- Big Brother Mentor: I've been one before. It was exhausting, mostly because the person was a huge attention whore that was desperate for approval. I wouldn't mind doing it again, though.
- Catchphrase: "Jackpot." has become this when I'm playing something and win. Damn you Dante.
- Deadpan Snarker: Mostly on Twitter and Skype, I don't get enough chances to be snarky on the forums.
- Jade-Colored Glasses / Knight in Sour Armor: Bit of both. I used to be really idealistic, but a combination of bullying throughout my school years, a few really bad breakups and some lousy friends amongst other stuff changed that. I'm slowly becoming less of a cynic overtime though
- My Name Is Not Durwood: People often think my username is a reference to Dalmasca or Damascus. It's actually the character name I used for an MMO when I was younger and I liked it enough to keep using it over the years and then made it part of my alis/pen name. Ramza on the other hand is a reference to Ramza from Final Fantasy Tactics.
- The Stoic: When I'm not being a Deadpan Snarker or in Joking Mode.
- Tranquil Fury: When my Berserk Button is pressed, this is usually how I express it.
What I like to watch/play
This list will be updated from time to time, I can't remember everything off of the top of my head.
Comic Book/Graphic Novels
TV Shows (Live Action and Western Animation)
Used to watch Family Guy and American Dad. Dropped the former, haven't gotten back into watching the latter.
Also other bands and artists I like one or two songs of.
More will be added in time.