Organized into folders. If you are here to vandalize, scroll down.
There's also a quotes page
open/close all folders
A bit on who I am then: I came here a while ago (I have no idea when exactly, it's been quite some time), though I am pretty sure it was via a link from Irregular Webcomic!
. I started reading, got hooked
and for a long time, I just lurked. Then at some point, I got myself a username to contribute to Troper Tales
. At some point I discovered the forums and now I am properly addicted.
...You didn't expect me to tell who I really
am did you?
I have just about no talent for story writing and my drawing skills are mediocre on anything but cars, boats or aeroplanes.
So nothing here.
A little list of tropes that
apply to me
somehow have come in contact with me:
Additionally, there's that game
where I've been accused of the following:
- The Ace - Oh, I'd love that...
- Ace Pilot - About time I got that one! ...erham, yeah. Thanks.
- A Nice Person - That'd be, er... cool...
- Adorkable - ...well, thanks.
- Anti-Hero - Probably right...
- Awesomeness by Analysis - Every now and then.
- Badass - Er...thanks I guess.
- Badass Normal - Oh yeah, I like that. Much better than superpowers.
- Blood Knight - ...what.
- Cargo Ship - Potholed from "Ship Lover". Er...yeah....
- Carry a Big Stick - As it was potholed from my title, Carrier Diplomacy, I'd guess it refers to the quote by good ol' Teddy.
- Chaotic Good - When I'm in a good mood.
- Chuck Yeager - I can only wish so...
- Cold Sniper - My preferred video game tactic in fact.
- Cool Plane - My avatars, yes. And it does get a little old...
- Cool Ship - I guess my hand-drawn aircraft design does look a bit spacey... or is it because of the carrier I had?
- Deadpan Snarker - Oh, I do hope so.
- Distracted By The Boat- Well, tha- BOAT!! Aww, niiice!
- FISH Out Of Water - The name...?
- Genius Bruiser - Maybe not "genius", but...
- Genre Savvy - Yep. Or at least I hope so.
- The Good Old Days - I like old cars and planes, so... yeah.
- The Heart - Possibly.
- Jerkass Faηade - If that's what you think, I don't want to shatter your beliefs...
- The Knights Who Say Squee - I'd bet.
- The Lancer - Said Flanky, calling himself The Hero in the process. Fine with me.
- Lawful Good - You wish.
- The Mario - Yep. Also my preferred character/unit type in video games.
- Minored in Asskicking - Yeeeah.
- Mix-and-Match Critters - The name? Actually I just heard the word and thought it sounded cool...
- More Dakka - Yeah. Short, controlled bursts is nice and good, but sometimes, that just doesn't cut it.
- Noble Demon - Ah, you got me there...
- Pungeon Master - ...when I feel like it. And when the puns aren't too horrible.
- Shown Their Work - I'm doing my best to keep it up.
- The Smart Guy - Reasonably smart, yes.
- Stylistic Suck - On the self-drawn avatars. I'll take it as a compliment.
- Squishy Wizard - Maybe..?
- The Straight Man - Usually.
- Sweet Tooth - Mhmhmh...chocolate...caramel filling...
- Troperiffic - Yep, quite the list here...
- Wide-Eyed Idealist - Er...not so much.
- White Knight (Knight in Shining Armor) - Ahhh,.... rather not.
- The Woobie - Sometimes, I guess. Somehow, I try to hide it though...
If you are bored or want to tell me something, please, do so, there's enough space:
I've found another aviation enthusiast! Air trio! YEAH! — Flanker 66
- Some more and we got a squadron... — Catfish42
Planes and HG? Good taste. Oh, and I call AWACS! ~ Hungry Joe
ADDENDUM: The two adds on your page after I saved that were for the Mormons, and an all guys
dating service. Just saying.
- Huh, that's pretty weird. Anyway, thanks for coming here and bothering to write something. — Catfish42
I don't think I would mind meeting you, you seem swell. — Arcolops
- Thank you very much. I take that as a great compliment, coming from the resident provider of sarcasm. — Catfish42
...Is it wrong that looking at your handle makes me hungry? :/ - Keybreak
- Well, er...I guess not...thanks for coming here anyway...Catfish42
FIFTH! Also, thanks for approving Operation: Volunteer
(I'll get around to it sometime). —Artemis92
- "Take your time, hurry up, the choice is yours, don't be late..." er, sorry, just came to my mind. Thanks for the vandalisation anyway. Catfish42
- Vandalism. Wait a minute, it seems Office Word thinks vandalization is a word. Go figure. Also: Hey, Nirvana! Cool. —Artemis92
- Would you rather eat a dead skunk or a human eyeball? - Wellinever
- What. ...well, if I could have gravy with the skunk... Catfish42
- Thanks for quoting me in your signature, Catfish! - Made Of Axes
- Thanks to you for providing my favourite signature so far.Catfish42
- ...;...;.... -gives Catfish a bag of popcorn-
- Thank you! -omnomnomnom- ...tasty. Catfish42
- Godot Was Here
- *unrolls scroll* ... well, you did tell us to scroll down, after all. —sgrunt
- Oh, you... well, thanks for the vandalism. Catfish42
- Would love to join up on that squadron as a fellow airpower enthusiast (though be warned, if it ever comes down to a contest between air- and seapower...) Salute! —Sabre's Edge
- -salutes- You're in, mate, glad to have you with us. Also, carriers forever! Catfish42
- You know what vore is? (from guess who)
- Everyone is quotable in his own right... right? - Amused Troper Guy
- I demand cake and mountain dew. - Tehpillowstar
- Don't sweat it too much Catfish42! I'm not that spunky on drawing either! If I was, I'd likely have tried some sort of comic myself. NES
- Ding dong. Delivery for the Catfish. — Boxen