Tropers / Aver
Well, hello to my contributor's page. I'm not really an interesting person, but since you've visited this page, I suppose you want to know something about me. I'm a twenty year-old Dutch
guy who's in highschool. You can mostly find me on the Playing With Wiki
and the Haiku Wiki
, but I'm also editing other tropes often.
Works that I like
My life provides examples of:
- Cloudcuckoolander: Oh so much, I'm someone to dream away rather quickly.
- Friend to All Living Things: Mostly cats and dogs.
- Grammar Nazi: More to myself than to others. I need to be very strict because English isn't my mother language.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: I've got two, one of which is my cousin.
- Just Friends: happened to me at least twice, with me being the side that believes it's just friendship.
- Nakama: I'm close with a group of writers I encountered on the internet. We all live in the Netherlands, we meet up once a month - and we can't stand it if one of us can't make it to a meet for whatever reason. Yeah, we're close.
- Proud to Be a Geek: Oh so much. People can't insult me any longer when they call me a nerd.
- Shrinking Violet: I'm someone to blend in with the background rather easily. When I'm among friends, you wouldn't say I was this, but I can be incredibly shy.
- Surprisingly Good English: I write stories in English and whenever I tell people that English is not my mother language, the reply is almost always 'I never would've guessed that'. Unless I'm nervous, then my English tends to detoriorate.
- Troper Works: Four absolutely gorgeous stories.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life and TV Tropes Will Enhance Your Life: Both averted. I've been on TV Tropes for a long time now and I haven't yet seen any changes in my life. However, TV Tropes introduced me to I Wanna Be the Guy, and that ruined my life just well enough.