Trivia page for the Hungarian tabletop RPG MAGUS
- Development Hell / Schedule Slip: So prevalent that some developers joked that any announced publishing date should be read as: announced date + (number of promises * half year). There are several sourcebooks (like any other books of Summarium besides the first) and novels that never saw the light of day.
- Even the fan material is plagued by this, like ynev.hu has coming soon on some material since 2010.
- Executive Meddling: Outside of publisher problems the makers of this game suffered a severe case of We ARE Struggling Together (later Divided We Fall), that couldn't be fully understood to this very day. This is a small bare-bones history in Hungarian.
- Fan Nickname: For the game: Mákos (Lucky, it also means thing made with poppyseed making it an untranslatable pun), Mókus (Squirrel) or the Nagy Ződ' (Ye Big Green); The d20 edition is also known as the Nagy Fehér (the Big White).
- Lying Creator: Well, someone promised those books, that never got published.