Trivia: Lil Kim
- Creator Breakdown: Biggie's death was one of the contributing factors as to why her second album wasn't completed and released until four years after her first.
- A lot of people see Black Friday as a breakdown of a different sort. Kim seems really quite obsessed with the Nicki Minaj rivalry...
- Development Hell: Her planned fifth studio album seems to be stuck here, and seems to be due to Executive Meddling.
- Dye Hard: She has had her hair dyed blonde at various points of her career, as well as several other hair colours. She was also a big fan of multi-coloured wigs back in the day.
- Executive Meddling: Kim didn't want "No Matter What They Say" to be the lead single from The Notorious K.I.M. and intead wanted "The Queen", one of the songs that leaked prior to the album's release, as her first single. Her record label disagreed. With time running out and not wanting her first week album sales to suffer, Kim agreed to release the song. "The Queen" never made it on the album's final tracklisting.
- What Could Have Been: In the early days of her career, she became pregnant with The Notorious B.I.G.'s child, which he told her to have aborted. In the song "Hold On," her tribute to Biggie, she wonders what life would have been like had she kept the baby.