Trivia: Def Leppard
- Executive Meddling: Pressure from higher-ups resulted in a huge sum of money being paid to bring Jim Steinman in to produce Hysteria, in spite of the band's protests that he was primarily a songwriter rather than a producer. Steinman later got fired and they reunited with their previous producer Robert John "Mutt" Lange.
- Hipgnosis: Did the cover art for High 'n' Dry.
- The Pete Best: Original drummer Tony Kenning.
- In a way, Pete Willis, who was fired from the band just prior to Pyromania, thus not being able to share in the success of that album or its followup Hysteria. He does have some writing credit for Pyromania, however.
- Troubled Production: Hysteria, partly due to Rick Allen's car accident, among other factors. Adrenalize as well, due to the death of Steve Clark. Slang had the band facing a lot of personal troubles; Collen got divorced, Allen and Elliot were arrested, Savage was diagnosed with Bell's Palsey and lost his father.