Trivia: Céline Dion
- Approval of God: Actually invited Ana Gasteyer, who did a parody of Celine on Saturday Night Live, to appear on one of her stage shows in New York.
- She invited another impersonator, Véronic DiCaire, when promoting her French album Sans Attendre in a TV programme.
- Breakthrough Hit: "Where Does My Heart Beat Now".
- Singing Against Type: She is so well known for singing ballads (well, one ballad in particular) that it's a strange, but welcome, change when she does something up-tempo. "That's the Way it Is" and "I'm Alive" from the Stuart Little soundtrack were both good examples.
- What Could Have Been: Celine Dion was meant to sing "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing", for the soundtrack to Armageddon before it become a number one for Aerosmith.