Trivia: Bam Bam Bigelow
- Executive Meddling: A victim of this at the hands of The Kliq back in the 90's, according to him and several others.
- Mean Character Nice Actor: Worked primarily as a Heel throughout his career, but was noted for being a very friendly Gentle Giant by his fellow wrestlers behind the scenes and fans who got to meet him.
- Money, Dear Boy: Bigelow's main reason for going through with the Lawrence Taylor storyline, as well as the mainstream exposure that comes with being a WrestleMania headliner.
- He was also still willing to compete in Mixed Martial Arts after a rather humiliating one-round loss to Kimo Leopoldo. The $75-100,000 purse made it hurt less.
- What Could Have Been: Around 1995, there were plans for him to have a run as WWE Champion. Unfortunately, The Kliq got wind of this, and, well, see his Demoted to Extra entry.
- WrestleCrap: The Doink match at Survivor Series 93 mentioned under Only Sane Man on the main page.