- "Ki vagy?" note"Senki vagyok."note
- Brainless Beauty: Lucy is turned into one here.
- British Stuffiness: Amped up with Arthur.
- The Dead Can Dance: The vampires dance several times, but the best example of this is "A Holtak Ébredése".
- Fiery Redhead: Lucy isn't all too fiery on her own, but when compared with Mina...
- Hakuna Matata: "Szívkirály".
- Lady in Red: Lucy, after she gets sick. This is in contrast to Mina, who is the Woman in White.
- Leitmotif: The villagers have "Surran Az Árnyék", and Drakula has "Isten Útja Más".
- Ominous Music Box Tune: One plays during the verses of "Isten Útja Más".
- One Woman Song: "Elizabetha".
- Pimped-Out Dress: The one Mina is wearing around town when she first meets the count.
- Pragmatic Adaptation
- The Professor: Van Helsing, of course.
- Rock Opera
- Shout-Out: The ending (different from the novel) is a shout out to Tanz Der Vampire - As Mina and Jonathan embrace, him thinking she's safe, Mina suddenly reveals vampire fangs to the audience and bites him.
- Triumphant Reprise: There are ones of both "Surran Az Árnyék" and "Az Út Vár" before the finale.
- Überwald: Of course.
- Vampire Bites Suck
- Villainous Lament: "Isten Útja Más".
- Woman in White" Mina.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.