Tear Jerker / The Agonist
Sad Alissa is sad. "These eyes are blind to several hundred. Left behind... we forgot again..." (End of Business Suits and Combat Boots)
- All of Waiting Out the Winter.
And I just witnessed my first death. I watched the last escaping breath. I just saw a life turn into death. For them to claim it doesn't count is reckless, blind ignorance!
- The Mass of the Earth, especially the end.
So, here I lay, bent shoulders, broken ribs. I sink into the Earth and all I can hope is to take this baggage to the grave - one more step, I cannot take - by the time you read this I'll have passed away.
- The end of Business Suits and Combat Boots.
These eyes are blind to several hundred left behind... Lest we forget again... But the border is breached but not broken. Who tries to find the several hundred left behind, when the border is breached but not broken? These eyes are blind to several hundred. Left behind... we forgot again...
- Made even more of a tearjerker moment as it fades into a piano and the music video shows Alissa looking into the distance, disappointed and sad.
- Because of the rather cynical subject matter of most of their songs this happens quite a bit.