Smug Snake: Roleplay
- There's actually quite a few examples in Survival of the Fittest:
- Victor Danya could easily be an example. Arrogance? Check. Mocks the students whenever he can? Check. Doesn't foresee things like two different successful escape plots? Check. Multiple Kick the Dog moments outside of the whole "abducting students" thing? Check. However, how much he fits this trope depends on who's writing him.
- Maxwell Lombardi of version four is quite the arrogant sort. On one hand, he's the top killer on the island (in fact, he is the one character with the most kills in SOTF history). On the other, well, he lets his arrogance get the better of him at times to say the least. Although this is one of the main criticisms of Maxwell's characterization, his handler confirms his overconfidence getting the better of him to be intentional.
- Sidney Rice of SOTF-TV seems to be an example, based on her overall attitude towards the game. Her Establishing Character Moment? Pointing a gun on a kid and proceeding to mock him seemingly for laughs, not even bothering to just shoot him and be done with it. Naturally, she gets interrupted by Jonas Jeffries, an Uzi, and a meme-worthy one-liner. She tries something similar with Karen Ruiz later on which she doesn't survive.
- Haine and Skull Knight from Yu-Gi-Oh! East Academy. They can dish out the taunts, but they can't seem to take them.
- Vincent Abrams of the Delicious Friends is a Manipulative Bastard and former abusive husband (to Casey)... who, to everyone's enormous satisfaction, found himself thoroughly outclassed against the Porcelain Lady, a true Magnificent Bitch.
- Quite a few villainous characters from Dino Attack RPG fit this criteria, including Evil Ogel, Lord von Barron, Walter Breen, Blaire Darkling, and the Darkitect.