Shipper On Deck: Film
- In The Dark Knight Rises, Alfred and Lucius both ship Bruce with Miranda Tate. And later on, they start shipping Bruce with Selina Kyle. Their main reason for shipping is to get Bruce out of his house and/or to move on with his life.
- Sophie from Letters to Juliet ships Claire and her lover Lorenzo, even actively helping Claire find him. Likewise, Claire ships Sophie with her grandson Charlie.
- Jen and Sir Te urges and wishes that Shu Lien and Mu Bai from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon would get together.
- Thor: The Dark World sees Odin dropping some very unsubtle hints to Thor about getting together with Lady Sif, and Frigga being quite happy to see Thor with Jane Foster.
- A blink-and-you'll-miss-it scene in the Harry Potter film Half-Blood Prince seems to indicate Arthur Weasley ships his daughter, Ginny, with Harry. Harry (on the couch) and Arthur (in the armchair) are sitting in the Weasleys' living room when Ginny enters and sits next to Harry. Arthur immediately gets up and leaves the room, possibly indicating he realized what was going on between them before they did.
- In John Tucker Must Die, Beth, Carrie and Heather notice that there are still some unresolved feelings between Kate and Scott and promptly act as shippers on deck when the movies ends.
- Natasha Romanoff spends a lot of Captain America: The Winter Soldier casually suggesting people Steve should ask out on a date, even during less-than-opportune moments. There is an emphasis on Sharon/Agent 13.
- In the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film, Donatello and Casey Jones have different ideas on who from Gilligan's Island should pair up;
Casey: ...The Professor and Mary Ann, happily ever after.Don: No way, atomic mouth! Gilligan was her main man! They'd be married and have six kids by now!Casey: Gilligan was a geek!
- In Love Actually, Sarah's boss actually called her into his office to discuss what she is doing to do about her crush with her co-worker Karl.
- First Officer Marjoribanks from Carry On Cruising helped the ship's doctor try and win the affections of one of the passengers during on the cruise-ship they both work on.
- Benjamin Dingle from The More The Merrier contrives many situations to get Joe Carter and Connie Milligan together.