Series: Just Jordan
Nickelodeon Kid Com that stars Lil' JJ as Jordan Lewis. For those who do not know who Lil' JJ is, he was a kid who starred on the final season of All That. It ran from 2007-2008, but it was canceled as it was a victim of the 2007 WGA Writer's Strike. It was basically a slice-of-life show with Jordan, his little sister Monica or "Mo-mo", and mother living in Los Angeles with his grandfather and working at his diner. He also had two friends, Joaquin and Tony and his cousin Tangie and each episode had him running commentary on events.
This show contains examples of:
- All Girls Want Bad Boys - Tamika, Jordan's season one crush likes bad boys and Jordan tries to pass as one unsuccessfully.
- Abhorrent Admirer - Tangie, to Tony.
- Annoying Younger Sibling - Mo-mo.
- Asian Airhead - A male example, Tony.
- Character Filibuster - Jordan does this as one of the recurring elements of the show. Notable in that the plot literally stops during this period. As in, he says "Freeze!" and Time Stands Still
- Drop-In Character - Tangie, Jordan's cousin.
- Flanderization - Tony got very spacy and airheaded in the second season.
- Jive Turkey
- Large Ham - Jordan.
- Laugh Track
- Re Tool - A minor one, it went from a single camera series in the first season to be filmed in a multi-camera "traditional" sitcom format.
- Soul Brotha - Jordan.
- Took a Level in Dumbass: Tony became significantly more idiotic in the second season.
- Totally Radical
- Vitriolic Best Buds - Jordan and his crew, particularly with Tony who is his friend and rival.