A soldier's most powerful weapon is courage.After having made it across the void, R2-D2, Colonel Gascon and D-Squad enter the town of Pons Ora in search of food, power and a way off of Abafar. Gascon and WAC-47 enter the Power Sliders diner, but are chased out by the proprietor, Mr. Borkus, after Gascon loudly announces himself. WAC suggests that Gascon try dumpster-diving for food, and while attempting to do this around back, they run into Gregor, an employee at the diner. There's just one problem — Gregor is a clone. And he doesn't seem to remember this, or the Grand Army of the Republic, at all. It seems that Borkus had reasons beyond Fantastic Racism for chasing Gascon and WAC out of his business.On top of this, R2 and the other astromechs have discovered battle droids, loading a shuttle with Abafar's volatile rhydonium fuel to blow up a Jedi Cruiser hovering above . . .
- Bolivian Army Ending: Gregor is last seen just before setting off a massive explosion.
- Call-Forward: In a Freeze-Frame Bonus, one of the businesses in Pons Ora is "Dr. Evazan Cosmetic Surgery". No, you probably shouldn't go there.
- Centipede's Dilemma: Borkus challenges Gregor to retrieve his weapons and armour from him. Gregor, still recalling his memories, can't do it.
- Fantastic Racism: Borkus chases Gascon and WAC out of his diner on the grounds that he doesn't serve droids or "conduit worms". (Gascon is actually a Zilkin.) It turns out, however, that that isn't the main reason Borkus kicked them out — he didn't want them to see Gregor.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: See Call-Forward.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Borkus kicks Gascon and WAC out of his diner so they won't see Gregor. They end up going around to the back to dumpster-dive and meet him anyway.
- Important Haircut: Having grown it out, Gregor cuts his hair and shaves his beard after being reminded of who he really is.
- Meaningful Background Event: Gregor can be seen at the far end of the bar when Gascon and WAC enter the diner.
- Never Found the Body: Gregor is last seen surrounded by battle droids at the landing pad, and there's a massive explosion. Rebels reveals he survived.
- One-Man Army: Gregor, clone commando, versus the battle droids at the landing pad.
- Scannable Man: All clone troopers have chips in their right forearms to identify them, but Gregor's is the only one we see used.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Rhydonium is extremely volatile, which leads to Gregor shooting up barrels of the stuff during the assault on the landing pad.
- Trauma-Induced Amnesia: Gregor went MIA after the Battle of Sarrish, one of the Republic's worst losses. Somehow he managed to escape, but his ship crashed on Abafar, and he was the only survivor. Even after being reminded of his true identity, Gregor doesn't remember exactly how he escaped.
- Wretched Hive: R2 comments that Pons Ora reminds him of Mos Eisley.