You hold on to friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.R2-D2 has fallen into the hands of a Trandoshan scavenger, Gha Nachkt, who plans to sell him to General Grievous. R2, locked in a closet on Nachkt's ship, manages to send a transmission to Anakin, on board the Twilight, with his location — he's being brought to the secret Separatist listening post the Republic's been looking for. Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex and the new astromech droid, R3-S6, set out to the coordinates. Upon arriving, they find the listening post, and set out to destroy it. In the process, it's revealed that R3 is a Separatist spy. Anakin manages to rescue R2, and the listening post is destroyed.
- Air-Vent Passageway: Ahsoka escapes from Grievous via the vents.
- An Arm and a Leg: Ahsoka uses the shock from the station's reactor exploding to push Grievous' hand, the one holding her lightsaber, to slice off his other hand at the wrist, escaping from his Neck Lift.
- Bookshelf Dominoes: Ahsoka knocks over several shelves in a storage room this way while escaping from Grievous.
- EMP: The "droid poppers" Ahsoka has Rex use to disable the droids who have them surrounded during the hallway firefight.
- Evil All Along: R3-S6.
- The Gadfly: Ahsoka clearly enjoys telling Rex that he gets to carry the astromech droid for the jump down to the listening post.
- Human Shield: Or "Droid Shield", if you want to be specific — during the hallway firefight, Rex uses R3 as cover.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Gha Nachkt's "reward" from Grievous for demanding a larger fee.
- Jet Pack: The clones use these for the jump down to the listening post.
- Let Me Get This Straight...: Obi-Wan, at the end, regarding Anakin putting the mission on the line to save R2.
- The Mole: R3-S6, for the Separatists.
- Neck Lift: Grievous does this to Ahsoka when he corners her in the storage room.
- Off with His Head!: One of the clones rips the head off a battle droid that had just been talking with its comrade about getting its head readjusted.
- Oh, Crap!: R2's reaction when he's brought before General Grievous.
- The Reveal: R3-S6's incompetence is because he's a Separatist spy.
- Villain: Exit, Stage Left!: Grievous escapes in his starfighter when the listening post's reactor is blown up.
- Would Hurt a Child: Grievous has no problem trying to kill Ahsoka with her own lightsaber.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Grievous kills Gha Nachkt once he's finished hacking into R2's memory. He might have let him live if Nachkt hadn't demanded a bonus payment, or he might have killed him anyway. It's hard to tell with Grievous.