: Someone whose hygiene is lacking.
- Straight: Bob is often covered in dirt.
- Exaggerated: Bob is so dirty that no one remembers what he actually looks like.
- Downplayed: Bob is often somewhat sweaty, but his hygiene is reasonably good.
- Bob has been working in the garden, painting, or doing some other sort of messy activity
- Bob is so wrapped up in doing X, Y, and Z that he hasn't had time to shower, or forgot.
- Inverted: Bob is always extremely clean, and showers several times a day.
- Bob leaves the house reasonably clean.
- Bob doesn't really look dirty
- Double Subverted:
- Parodied: Everyone is like this.
- Zig Zagged: Bob leaves the house clean, only to get dirty, take a shower, and get dirty again not long afterwards.
- Averted: Bob showers regularly.
- Enforced: "We need to show that Bob is a Straw Loser."
- Lampshaded: "When was the last time you bathed, Bob?"
- Invoked: Bob goes to a Sci Fi, Anime, or other such convention, and is too excited to think about mundane things like taking a shower.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Bob doesn't like to get dirty, so he showers regularly.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: If Bob never showers, he could get all sorts of health problems. Not to mention, he'll be sort of unpleasant to be around.
- Played For Laughs: Bob just can't keep himself clean, no matter how hard he tries.
- Played For Drama: People stop wanting to hang out with Bob because he smells bad.
Back to The Pig Pen