: A plumber or other manual laborer has his (or more rarely her) buttcrack exposed while working.
- Straight: Bob is working under the sink, all hunched over, exposing part of his buttcrack.
- Exaggerated: Bob's pants fall off completely.
- Downplayed: Bob's lower back is exposed, although the crack stays under wraps.
- Justified: Bob's pants ride kind of low to begin with, and he gets all hunched over while working.
- Inverted: Rather than being able to see down Bob's pants, one can see down his shirt.
- Bob has suspenders on his pants.
- Bob's buttcrack is visible, but he isn't a plumber.
- Bob's Goofy Print Underwear is exposed.
- Double Subverted:
- Bob's crack is still visible.
- His job does involve manual labor, though.
- He's wearing a thong!
- Bob bends over to tie his shoe, and Alice instantly knows he's a plumber without him telling her.
- Bob hires an assistant just to pull up his pants.
- Bob is wearing a lacy pink thong under his grungy work clothes.
- Students at a plumbing school are graded on their plumber's crack
- Zig Zagged: Sometimes Bob's butt-crack is visible, sometimes it's not.
- Enforced: Rule of Funny, Small Reference Pools, Truth in Television
- Lampshaded: "Nice pants. Are you a plumber?"
- Invoked: See "Justified"
- Exploited: Alice hires Bob just so she can see his crack.
- Defied: Bob wears suspenders, overalls, a long shirt, or simply higher pants.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Plumber's Crack