: An orphanage that treats its orphans well.
- Straight: The Happy Angel Orphanage gives each of its orphans a warm, cozy bed, three square meals a day, and the staff care for them all.
- Exaggerated: Living in the Happy Angel Orphanage is considered vastly superior to living with an actual family.
- Downplayed: The orphanage staff are not able to give every kid as much care as a proper family, but they still try.
- Justified: The main head of the Happy Angel Orphanage believes that if the orphan is happy, secure, and treated well, they won't become thugs or villains in their future.
- Inverted: Orphanage of Fear
- Subverted: It may be an Orphanage Of Love on the outside, but on the inside, the orphans are brainwashed into being happy, regardless of what they do inside...
- Double Subverted: ...though the staff are kind enough that the orphans don't need to be brainwashed in order to feel secure at the orphanage.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: The orphanage is not insufferable, but not exactly welcoming either, so most orphans do dream of being adopted.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Have no fear, young one. This orphanage is as good as they get."
- Invoked: The head of staff is an orphan himself, so he tries to make the lives of other orphans as good as he possibly can.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Some people on staff decide to give the orphans a hard time to prepare them for the possibly harsh future life.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: The orphans like it so much, that when they become adopted, they refuse to leave, preferring to live in the orphanage than with a family they barely knew, regardless on if they would be Happily Adopted or not. And if not... Hoho boy.
- Reconstructed: The inside culture of the orphanage is built so that the orphans want to get adopted even if they're living well as it is.
Back to Orphanage of Love