: Someone tries to dye their hair a naturally-occurring colour, but the resulting hair colour is something ridiculous
- Straight: Alice tries to dye her hair blonde, but her hair turns green.
- Alice's hair, skin, teeth, and all turn green.
- After Alice's hair is shaved off, it grows back green.
- Alice's hair glows in the dark. The glow is green.
- Alice's hair is the color of a rainbow.
- Downplayed: Alice dyes her hair blonde, but somehow ends up with a green streak.
- The dye is faulty.
- Alice's hair is of a colour that plays merry cob with dyes.
- Someone replaced her dye with something else.
- Inverted: Alice wanted green hair, but it turned out blonde.
- Subverted: Alice wanted green hair.
- Double Subverted: ...but it came out pink instead.
- Parodied: Alice dyes her blonde, but the shade of blond is a bit off. Everyone else and Alice acts like her hair has gone green.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice's dye does exactly what it was intended to do.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Should've paid more attention to the 'RESULTS MAY VARY' warning on the bottle."
- Invoked: The person doing the dying replaces the dye with green dye in order to humiliate her.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Alice tests the dye on a small sample of hair before trying it on herself.
- Discussed: "Be careful with that dye. Your hair might come out green."
- Conversed: "Why can't these characters ever dye their hair without looking like clowns?"
Back to My Hair Came Out Green