: A character has amnesia of his/her identity.
- Straight: Bob gets knocked on the head and forgets he was ever Bob, the Cowboy Cop, and becomes Jason, a Genius Ditz.
- Whenever Bob gets hit in the head, he will become Jason.
- Bob was The Ditz; somehow being hit in the head turns him into a bona fide genius.
- Downplayed: Bob gets hit in the head, causing him to forget that he could play the piano.
- Justified: Bob's doctor explains exactly how his brain was damaged to cause such a loss.
- Inverted: A Tap on the Head causes an amnesiac character to remember their past identities.
- Subverted: Bob is merely acting like he doesn't know who he is so as to throw off his enemies.
- Double Subverted: Bob is passing off acting like he has no memory as some kind of ploy, when he really has lost his memory.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig-Zagged: Bob keeps getting hit on the head, alternately erasing and restoring his memory.
- Averted: Bob doesn't suffer from amnesia.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Bob is a weapons designer who's having pangs of remorse, so he runs his face into a brick wall hoping to forget his old life.
- Exploited: Zeke clonks Bob on the head so he can trick "Jason", the Genius Ditz persona, into building a Doomsday Device.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: "Y'ever notice in shows like this, whenever a person gets hit on the head, the first thing they forget is who they are?"
Back to Fanservice
... Erh? What do you mean by "you're not the link that redirects to that page"?