Non-human character becoming human.
- Straight: Leo the Lion is hit with a magic spell and gets turned into a human.
- Exagerrated: Nearly every animal gets turned into human beings to the point animals are very rare and nobody knows weather the meat they eat is sentient.
- Downplayed: Leo is given the mind of a human but not the body.
- Subverted: Leo didn't turn into a human; it was all a mishap.
- Double Subverted: Until another spell hits - and he was a human.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: No non-human character ever gains human form.
- Enforced: Leo is turned into a human because the writer faced Moral Guardians complaining about a lion being in a populated place.
- Lampshaded: Leo gets turned into a human, and everyone around comments about it.
- Invoked: Curious about what humankind is like, Leo asks a wizard to turn him human.
- Exploited: Leo uses his newfound opportunity to enjoy his new form.
- Defied: Knowing that Leo is only getting into trouble by asking to be turned human, the team tries to prevent this from happening.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Leo has great difficulty adjusting to the human body and mindset that came with the change, as well as to the human customs, and asks to get changed back. Alternatively, he eventually gets himself killed while trying to find a reversal spell.
- Reconstructed: He does have problems adjusting, but eventually comes to terms with his new form, albeit with some limitations (such as limited use of language).
Back to Humanity Ensues