: An unrealistic tornado.
- Straight: Alice was standing around flying a kite, when suddenly WILD TORNADO APPEARED! She tried to outrun it, but got sucked up instead.
- Exaggerated: The entire town of Troperville got sucked up and plopped down miles away, without so much as a splinter out of place.
- Downplayed: ???
- Justified: The tornado was not produced by a chaotic storm, but rather by a wizard, and it is controlled.
- Inverted: Poor Alice was not able to get inside fast enough, and she wound up being bludgeoned to death by a bridge that had been torn out of place.... Before the actual funnel cloud got anywhere near her.
- Subverted: Although the tornado is miles away, Alice's kite gets torn off its string, and Alice struggles against the wind to get to the nearest storm cellar.
- Double Subverted: When Alice is unable to get into the storm cellar, she is picked up by the tornado and deposited safely on the roof.
- Parodied: Tornado warning sirens go off, and nobody pays any attention to them. Not even those who are working or playing outdoors.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: The story does not include a tornado... Or a black hole.
- Enforced: Hollywood Science
- Lampshaded: "HOLY SHIT! RUN! IT'S A TORNADO!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Alice gets herself indoors as soon as she hears that conditions are right for tornadoes.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Played For Drama: Alice is hurt or killed.
Back to Do Not Touch the Funnel Cloud