: If it's in Britain, it's in London.
- Alice lives in London, but generally introduces herself as British.
- Bob comes over to visit Britain, and never even leaves Central London.
- Exaggerated: Alice (and every single British character in the show) lives in London.
- Alice lives in London, but near the city limit.
- Bob's home and business is indeed, based in London, but he spends a fair bit of his time elsewhere in the UK as well.
- Alice is a British immigrant, and she didn't know of any good British city to move to other than London.
- After a major disaster London is the only city not underwater.
- Inverted: Bob comes over to visit Britain, and makes sure to not visit London.
- Subverted: Alice is in fact from London, Ontario, and unintentionally spells "London" wrong. note
- Double Subverted: That is what other characters believe, because they are Canadian, and Alice is in fact from Britain.
- Parodied: Bob comes over to visit Britain, and finds out every place but London is a restricted area.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice lives in Britain, but not London.
- The show is intentionally made for kids from London, and doesn't want to teach them about anything outside of their city for some insane reason.
- "When people think England, they think London. That's where our show will be set."
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Advertisements for moving to Britain specifically direct people to London.
- Exploited: A character is moving to Britain, and chooses London because he/she knows that most of people important to him will live there.
- Defied: Alice moves to live in Britain, and makes sure to not come over to London.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: "How does everything in Britain have to take place in London? There is the rest of the country for God's sake!"
Back to Britain Is Only London