: You return to areas you have already visited.
- Straight: Beating the game requires visiting several areas multiple times.
- Exaggerated: The whole game area is required to go get through at least five times in order to beat it.
- Downplayed: Only few areas are requred to visit twice and it doesn't really annoying.
- Justified: Metroid Vania.
- Inverted: You are not even able to return anywhere.
- Subverted: After some adventuring, you get a tool that you can use to get into earlier towns as much as you want.
- Double Subverted: And then you lose that tool.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: You get said tool in the very start.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Are you sure you're not just lost?"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Backtracking