Tub Ring is a Chicago-based rock band, focusing on experimental rock. Their live shows are often hailed as being nothing short of spastic, chaotic and sometimes having a surprise or two. The band members themselves are all noted as taking pride in putting on their shows and delivering highly energetic performances.
- Drake Equation (June 12, 2001)
- Book of Water (December 5, 2001)
- Fermi Paradox (October 15, 2002) (The name refers to a famous puzzle about missing aliens.)
- Zoo Hypothesis (August 17, 2004)
- The Great Filter (May 1, 2007)
- Secret Handshakes (August 31, 2010)
Tropes Pertaining to Tub Ring: