Music: Nik Kershaw
British pop star mainly associated with The Eighties, though he's still in the business today.
Tropes associated with Nik Kershaw:
- Literary Allusion Title: "Don Quixote".
- Protest Song: numerous examples, some straightforward and some less so. An incomplete list is on the trope page.
- Remake Cameo: Played keyboards on Ozymi lyudy, cover version (minus lyrics) of The Riddle by Ukrainian band Skryabin.
- Shout-Out: The video for "Wouldn't It Be Good" contains plot points and visual motifs from The Man Who Fell to Earth.
- Word Salad Lyrics: "The Riddle".