Feel free to add comics to the list in alphabetical order. All links should be Wiki Words, even if we don't have a page for the comic yet, or you'll break the new indexing system. If a page is added for a work, please remove the external link.
- Better Drawn: A collection of comics by various artists who are dealing with long-term mental and physical illnesses: anxiety, PTSD, social phobia, heart disease, cancer, dissociation, and more.
- Depression Comix: A sometimes gut-wrenching, sometimes tender, often relatable series of comics about the daily struggles of life with depression.
- Hyperbole and a Half: A journal comic by Allie Brosh that tackles her personal battle with depression with her unique sense of manic humor.
- I Do Not Have An Eating Disorder: Khale Mchurst chronicles her journey with disordered eating and the inevitable tangled web of depression and anxiety associated with it.
- Im Crazy: An award-winning autobiographical tale by Adam Bourret of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Look Straight Ahead: A webcomic featuring a protagonist suffering from bipolar disorder with severe delusions while trying to cope with high school and the bullying and peer pressure that come with it.
- My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness: An introspective exploration of the author's struggles with depression, disordered eating, and self-harm. She resolves much of her codependency through discovering her sexual identity.