- Comic Books
- Fan Works
- Live-Action TV
- Video Games
- Web Animation
- Web Original
- Web Comics
- Western Animation
- Real Life
open/close all folders
- "Oh... great." Dracula, killed while trying to stop the Energizer Bunny
- "AAAAAAAHHH! I'm melting! Melting! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" The Wicked Witch of the West, in a case of Karmic Death
- "Long life." The treasure hunter, before being turned into the non-speaking Energizer Bunny
- "Save yourself...some money." - The Negotiator. He survived.
- "Sega Saturn shiro...! Sega Saturn shiro...! Sega Saturn SHIROOOOOO!!!" - Segata Sanshiro. He survived.
- "No, no, wait, before you do that could you explain to me how that-" Jerry, from a Ratchet & Clank commercial, before being turned into a chicken.
- In the vocaloid song Evil Food Eater Conchita by mothy, we've got this: "There's still something I haven't eaten."
- "I run these muthafuckin' streets, y'all ain't lookin fo' me. I wish a muthafucka would..." Michael Young History (he gets better though... sorta).
- "Don't take your guns to town, son, leave your guns at home, Bill. Don't take your guns to town..."Billy Joe
- Famous Last Words, the non MCR song.
- As the protagonist of King Diamond's Conspiracy is being cremated alive, he gives a dying promise: "Whenever the dark is near, I will return to haunt you... Godforsaken whore!"
- Streetlight Manifesto's "They Broke Him Down", contains the lines "Right before his final breath, he said... He said 'I'll never be your saint you see, 'cause I won't be hanging around'"
- "Oh shit, I forgot, how am I supposed to send this shit out?" Stan
- "Now say you hate homos again!" Stan's little brother, Matthew
- The line from Saga's song Perfectionist; "Never in my life will I taste but a bite, of a more perfectly planned out supper..." Billingford Bluffer
- "And if I die before yo' album drop, I hope-" Kendrick Lamar's brother
- The band Captain Tractor has an album (and a song) called this.
- "Fellas, it's been good to know ya" were the words attributed to the cook of the Edmund Fitzgerald just before her sinking in the famous song "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald." While it's likely those words were said on the fateful night by someone, see the "Real Life" page for more information.
- Adventures in Odyssey
- "FATHER!!" Jeremy Cartwood, in the "Young Guns Bonanza" sketch
- "No! NOOOOOOOO!" Mustapha, after Blackgaard tells him "You Have Outlived Your Usefulness"
- "Oh, you fool, why wouldn't I? Goodbye, Jack Allen!" Dr. Regis Blackgaard, rejecting Jack Allen's offer of a Heel–Face Turn
- "Wait... Something... is wrong. This isn't supposed to happen. What's... going... on??" Virus!Regis Blackgaard
- "It's... over... Blackgaard!" Anti-Virus Program!John Avery Whittaker
- "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I got you the job at the college." Armitage Shanks
- "Oh no, they're trying to run me off the road! I've lost control! I've lost-" Justine Baker
- "There's no other way Dad! I'm sorry." Jason Whittaker (though he turned out to be Faking the Dead)
- "Connie, I-" June Kendall
- "NOOOOOOOO!" Dr. Relative
- The Last Chance Detectives radio dramas
- "Yeah, but this is no joke." Andy, a member of Buddy Lewis and the Cats
- "Do you guys smell that? It's something... electrical..." Nick, a member of Buddy Lewis and the Cats
- "I can't pull it up! C'mon Buddy!" The pilot for Buddy Lewis and the Cats
- "No! You mustn't interrupt the experiment!" Dr. Victor Belmont
- "I don't care!" Thug's Brother
- "What is that?" Thug
- "It's beautiful. AAAAAHHHHH!" The Fake Agent Garfield
- The Bible has Jesus's eponymous 7 Last Words before He died on the cross for mankind's sins just before He rises from the dead 3 days later:
Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.
Today thou shalt be with me in paradise.
Woman, behold thy son, behold thy mother.
My God, my God. Why has thou forsaken me?
It is finished.
Father, into thy hands, I commend my spirit.
- Magic: The Gathering
- "Ach! Hans, run! It's the lhurgoyf!" Saffi Eriksdotter
- "I'm Phyrexian. I can't trust myself. I'm always wrong." Xantcha
- "I'm the mad one!" Radiant, Archangel
- "I'm sorry. Our destinies are completed. We are both doomed." Selenia, Dark Angel
- "The old sage's magic cannot last much longer. Goodbye, Gerrard." Hanna, Ship's Navigator
- "The last time I saw you, you were heading into Rath. We fought, I remember. I'm sorry. We also said good-bye. I didn't think that good-bye would be our last. I was wrong about everything. Everything. Good-bye, my angel." Barrin, Master Wizard
- "It's going to be all right—" Seton, Krosan Protector
- "Good-bye, beloved child." Cabal Patriarch
- "The oath is gone, right? I saved you. I did good. Didn't I?" Marrow-Gnawer
- "It's beautiful. I can see her. She's come back. It's her." Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
- "Here sits one who maybe more than any other, can stop their spread. And he is my friend. I will not let him fall like a dog to this sickness. You cannot ask me to let that happen." Venser, the Sojourner
- Warhammer 40,000:
- "Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said and done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication." — Presumed final words of Konrad Curze.
- "I don't have time to die, I'm too busy!" — Goge Vandire, Ecclesiarch and Master of the Administratum ca. M36, architect of the Age of Apostasy, to the captain of his Praetorian Guard immediately before she decapitated him
- "THE CURSE!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- — Imhotep (again) On the Universal Studios, Hollywood version of The Mummy ride, before it was changed (he now just chuckles quietly while you return to the load/unload sector).
- "See? That wasn't so scary. A cup of coffee, please? Thank you. AAARRGH!!" — Brendan Fraser, in the Orlando version of the ride.
- A long series of jokes:
- Tarzan's last words: "Who greased the liana!?"
- The electrician's last words: "Yes, I'm sure I switched the main breaker."
- The cardinal's last words: "Matches? I thought you had them."
- The Harold Godwinson's last words: "Watch where you're pointing that bow and arrow, you'll have someone's eye out in a minute."
- The biologist's last words: "Only experts can tell the difference between the harmless legless lizard that I'm holding in my hands and the similar-looking horned viper..."
- The classic redneck's last words: "Hey y'all, watch this!"
- Another version is, "Hold muh beer n' watch this!"
- "Watch this!" is Truth in Television. There exists a book of all the deaths that have occurred at the Grand Canyon, and nearly an entire section of it is stories that start, "X had been drinking," and move on to, "X said, 'Hey, watch this!' and tumbled into the canyon."