Heartwarming: Yes! Pretty Cure 5
- In season 1 episode 20, The girls cheer for Urara who is rather nervous about debuting as a singer. The top comment in that video sums the moment well.
- The ending of the first season. Despariah prepares for her Heroic Sacrifice, and even if she knew it wouldn't be enough for all the troubles she caused, she asked anyway. Coco, who's formerly trying to cover for the Palmier Kingdom citizens, eventually accepts her apology and handshake, finally granting her forgiveness.
- In Go!Go!, this actually happens for the villains: Scorp always treats Bunbee without any jackass intentions (unlike his past co-workers and future ones), and knowing that his time is coming to an end, he decided to die fighting. Despite Bunbee's warning for him not to go, Scorp goes on anyway, but what nails it is that Scorp admits that Bunbee is actually a kind man. Even if he's eventually beaten by the Cures, his last words was a fond farewell to Bunbee (unlike everyone else, with their screams of agony). Their Villainous Friendship is also something that's kind of heartwarming.
- Usually the Precures doesn't even bother to remember or call their enemies' name, they just call them with whichever group they're affiliated with (Nightmare or Eternal). However, after Bunbee does his final Heel-Face Turn, Nozomi, for the first time, thanks him as 'Mr. Bunbee'. That's a good way to show how much Nozomi can forgive.
- The Big Damn Kiss in the Go!Go! movie between Nozomi and Coco. Also doubles as a "I Know You're in There Somewhere" Fight.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.