- From the first time we see Himawari, everything she does is being nice to Watanuki and keeping him company. After the previous chapters where it's established how much he has to deal with on a daily basis, it's nice to see there is at least one thing he can look forward to.
- Also, Watanuki ensuring that Himawari does not witness the woman's death.
- Chapter 5, Watanuki briefly meets the protagonists of Lawful Drug in their own shop and by the time he leaves the place, all he has to say is how they seem closely linked.
- In the anime, we learn the fate of Hanahana after Yuko destroys her laptop. The chair turns out to be her child's and when he asks her what happened to it, all Hanahana does is smile in relief. In a way, the absence of that chair will serve as a reminder that she chose her family over her obsession.
- The words of the Fortune-teller have such a heartwarming impact on Watanuki it even shows in Yuuko's face that she's touched by the scene.
Fortune-teller: It's okay, your mother and father are at peace. They died in an accident in order to protect you Kimihiro but they are not in hurt anymore. They are at peace and happy that you grew up to be a wonderful person.
- The entirety of Watanuki's interactions with Kotone.
- Watanuki telling Himawari, who was convinced that after influencing his near-fatal accident with her uncontrollable Doom Magnet powers that he'd never want to see her again, that even if that's true, she makes him happy and that he considers meeting her to be one of the happiest moments of his life.
- Related to the above, when Watanuki gives Himawari Tanpopo, explaining that the bird was born for the sake of being able to keep her company.
- In Chapter 144, there's Yuuko validating Watanuki's existence as a real human boy, and him in turn telling her that he wants to be the one to grant her a wish for once and promising to do so.
- Overlaps with Tear Jerker, but the fact that the last moments Watanuki and Yuuko spend in each others presence before Yuuko vanishes is them wishing for each others existence.
- In the end, even though the result can only end up tragic, Doumeki always stayed loyal to Watanuki, carrying it to his descendents to make sure Watanuki wouldn't be alone again.
- When Watanuki finally stops Kohane's mother and takes Kohane to the shop to have a meal with Yuuko and the others.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.