Heartwarming: Star Driver
- Every scene where Mizuno and Marino are onscreen together is worthy of a "D'awwwww."
- Katami, wakachita, yagadanse.
- The ending of episode 16.
- A short scene in episode 21, Sakana sees ash from the volcano falling on the island, thinking that it's snow. A short, sweet scene occurs.
- Episode 23: "Hey, Wako! Let's go on a date!"
- Episode 24: "Why else would I have such a big boat?" Also a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- Episode 4: Takuto learns that as long as Wako is a Shrine Maiden, she can never leave the island and fulfill her dream of being a singer in Tokyo. He decides to destroy every last Cybody so that the Shrine Maidens won't be needed anymore.
- Episode 10: Takuto uses the above-mentioned "It'll Be Okay" spell in battle.