Heartwarming: Lost Odyssey
- Even though you saw it coming a mile away, Jansen marrying Ming during the ending put such a smile on your face.
- Even earlier, at the scene just after the large fight in Numara, with Ming confessing her love on the shipdeck. One line seals it: "I'm so glad I met you."
- Kaim has one of these in the TYoD story Signpost.
- Whenever the music piece 'A Sign of Hope' starts playing in the Thousand Years of Dreams.
- Crosses with Tear Jerker, but in the Old Sorceress's Mansion, you meet the Old Sorceress, who is begging to sleep and be alone. Realizing who it actually is: Sarah, distraught over Lirum's death, Cooke and Mack sing a lullaby to bring her back to her senses.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.