Heartwarming: Golden Time
- Considering how this series is by the same author as ''Toradora!'", expect quite a few.
- Episode 3:
- Banri and Kouko sticking by each other when they get conned by the Cult.
- Banri and Kouko's talk with each other after escaping the cult.
- Episode 4:
Banri:If I stay the way I am, everyone will continue to be disappointed. I...Kouko: I'm not disappointed.Banri: What?Kouko: I'm not. I'll never be disappointed. After all, if you disappear, who am i supposed to share my disgraceful self with tonight? There's no one else. There's only you, Tada-Kun. So don't disapear.
- While Mitsuo rejecting Kouko, and her ensuing reaction, is a tearjerker, it's nice to see him admit that he at least cares about Kouko as a childhood friend.
- Banri sticking by Kouko after Mitsuo dumps her.
- Banri and Kouko's talk in his room.
Kouko: I...I know I'm an idiot, but... Don't forget about me.Banri:I won't forget. There's no way I'd forget. Because...I... I like you, Kaga-san. I like you, Kaga Kouko. I really do.
- Banri's confession to Kouko
- Episode 6:
Kouko: I caught you.Banri: K-Kaga-san?Kouko: Don't run anymore. Don't go where I can't reach you! Stay with me forever!Banri: What?Kouko: I love you, Tada-kun.
- Linda comforting past Banri after he sees his name isn't on the class shirt.
- Kouko stealing a bike to catch up to Banri, preventing him from jumping off the bridge, and finally confessing to him.
- Episode 8:
Kouko:Accepting that I was more and more attracted to you was really difficult for me. I thought I was just attracted to your kindness because of the pain of being rejected. I was suspicious of my own motives. That's why, according to my plan, the correct answer was no.Banri: Your plan?Kouko: To mature on my own and be the one to confess. I believed it was the right thing to do and I believed it would change the world. But... Things don't go according to plan.
- Kouko explaining her true feelings to Banri and why she didn't confess to him:
- Episode 16:
- Kouko and Banri's confrontation goes from a near tearjearker to this. It also...
- Episode 23:
- Nana's talk with Banri following Koko dumping him like a sack of bricks really emphasizes that while she seems like a brooding, dark character, she's very emotionally sensitive and supportive of her friends.