Headscratchers: Hidamari Sketch
About goldfish. Even though they are called "goldfish", they aren't gold-colored, are they? The "blue light" on traffic lights too. Aren't they green? Things like that make me sick... And what's up with "water-colored"... Isn't water transparent...
The Original It Just Bugs Me! speech as sampled on the index page, by Yuno.
Actual It Just Bugs Me! starts below
- What's with the characters becoming Super-Deformed at any random time? Is it supposed to be funny? Cute? Really annoying? To me, it's the latter.
- If Yamabuki has a lot of out-of-region art studentsnote , then why the Hidamari Apartments seemed to have a problem getting filled? It's like a college-town apartment complex being at least 1/3 empty for a long time.
- Its reputation? I mean, when you have that reputation, who want to normally come in? There also might be about rental vs train cost issue, or someone just like to stay at their home (This troper, for example, lives 30km from his university, but don't stay in dorm because he likes to stay at home).
- One effect of the anachronic episode order is that characters in the first season have a tendency to describe events that happened in a later episode. It's as though they weren't sure they were going to get to show those events happening, and they wanted to get the stories out. It's especially jarring as they did eventually get to show them happening. Either way, I would just as soon have had them tell the story at hand and maybe refer more vaguely to past events, and let the appropriate episodes tell more of the story.
- Miyako's cat paw print 'tattoo' is up-right but the cat that likely 'gave' it to her was lying horizontally on her stomach. Sort of jarring.
- Well, before that, shouldn't the rest of the paw have been blocking UV rays, as well, and not just the pads?