Funny / Waiting for Guffman
- "You're BASTARD PEOPLE!!"
- One of the musicians simultaneously playing a trumpet and tympani.
- Steve Stark's euphoric gushing over Corky's performance, comparing him to Barbra Streisand.
- "GOD, I wish I was in the show!"
- "EVERYBODY DANCE!"
- Corky's diatribe against Johnny over the phone ("I just hate you and I hate your ASS FACE!") Anyone who has ever directed community theatre will relate to this scene.
- Dr. Alan Pearl's audition song, which ends with an awkwardly long note. He has to cue the piano accompanist to play the last few chords.