- The Gym teacher's utter failure at drawing the female reproductive system ("It looks like a cow's head to me."). Then when one student asks Coach Cutlip to draw the whole woman so they know where everything is, Cutlip draws probably the worst drawing of a woman ever committed to film.
- In "Pottery Will Get You Nowhere", Kevin tries to break the awkward silence by flinging mashed potatoes on Wayne's face.
Wayne: Tonight, while you sleep, pal.
- In "Night Out", Kevin's Imagine Spot of Winnie's father freaking out over Kevin taking Winnie to a make-out party.
- In "Faith", Kevin has to write a eulogy for himself, and Wayne "helps out":
Wayne: "Kevin was born a butthead, he lived a butthead's life, he died a butthead." Did you get all that?
- Kevin and Paul get a copy of the book, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* (*But Were Afraid to Ask) and Kevin's mother walks in to find the book on the floor. She sends Paul home and has a talk with Kevin, but she's not upset for him having the book. She's upset because she thought he had been going through her drawers!