Funny: The Police
- This video, showing all the old rivalries coming back to the surface during rehearsals for their reunion tour (NSFW).
- (at 3:01) "I'd just like to introduce the band - Andy, this is Stewart..."
- During the reunion tour, an interviewer asked Andy Summers was asked what he thought about his bandmates. His answer? "I hate them both. Next question." (This exchange is included in the Better Than Therapy documentary shot by Copeland's son Jordan.)
- "Sally - Be My Girl," an ode to a blow-up doll.
- Most of their videos have the guys dancing around and mugging for the camera.
- Stewart Copeland's film Everyone Stares: The Police Inside Out is littered with hilarity:
- Sting and Andy's conversation while filming "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da"'s video, which is an exercise in lip-reading during the video proper, but is helpfully subtitled here.
- Andy's Cloud Cuckoolander antics, including singing "i'll sing you a song about my cat / my dog" repeatedly during a soundcheck; improvising a spy-on-the-run narrative during a train ride; and playing a difficult jazz guitar solo in a dressing room while trying to hide from the camera under a table.
- Stewart's brother Miles reciting "Every Breath You Take" over the studio backing track like a preacher from the Southern United States.
- Stewart filming himself drumming one-handed and talking to the camera during a live show.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.