Funny: Secret Window
- Nothing really in the book itself, but more of some circumstances surrounding. Stephen King was accused of plagiarizing the story, ironic because of the main plotline in the story. Additionally in the movie, Shooter angrily confronts Mort that he wants him to correct the ending. What's the biggest difference between the book and movie? the ending
- "Hold your water. I'm just gettin' my smokes."
- *CRASH* "I killed a mirror." *CRASH* "And my shower door."
- Mort pantomiming shooting his cleaning lady after she recovers the manuscript he just threw out.
- After being awakened by a visitor at his door from his napping, he immediately goes back to his couch: "Now where was I?"