Road to Zanzibar
- Hope's wrestling match with a gorilla.
- The crowd of whooping and hollering native spectators, except for the one solitary guy who looks about as happy as a root-canal patient.
Road to Morocco
- The scene where the camel spits in Hope's face wasn't planned. The camel did it of its own accord, and Hope's recoil and Crosby's reaction were so funny that it was left in the final cut of the film!
- "Sacred Turkey"
"All take one of those and one of those!"
- While being held prisoner, Turkey goes into a tirade against Jeff and mentions How We Got Here.
Turkey: A fine thing. First, you sell me for two hundred bucks. Then I'm gonna marry the Princess; then you cut in on me. Then we're carried off by a desert sheik. Now, we're gonna have our heads chopped off.Jeff: I know all that.Turkey: Yeah, but the people who came in the middle of the picture don't.
- In the scene that complete Jumps the Shark, or Camel?
Mabel: Sometimes, when I see how silly people behave, I'm glad I'm a camel.Male Camel: (rolls his eyes) I'm glad you're a camel too, Mabel.
- The last lines:
Turkey: You had to open your big mouth and ruin the only good scene I got in the picture. I might have won the Academy Award!
Road to Utopia
- The scene where Hope and Crosby find Santa Claus, but the boys don't believe in him, so St. Nick rides off with two pretty ladies (who were apparently gifts for the boys), and they pull out baby rattles and cry.
- The talking fish.
- The scene with the bears. One of them talks, too.
- The dog causing trouble at the saloon.
- Taking a jab at the Media Watchdogs:
"Why that dirty... (muted out)"
"I told you they won't let you say that."
- "We adopted him."
Road to Rio
- "Well, we never made it. But exciting, wasn't it!"