Funny: Kara no Kyoukai
- Tomoe's first encounter with Shiki, as he's yelling dramatically and she's completely unimpressed. Especially when he tells her he's a murderer.
- "You don't know what a rocket pencil is?!"
- The exchange at the end of Overlooking View is pretty funny, and a little bit heartwarming, given the context:
Shiki: *rolling around her bed like a cat* "Strawberry."
Shiki: "The strawberry Haagen-Dazs. Yours is still in there. Eat the damn thing."
- How about the first of three manga side stories you can read on this website? It follows Shiki as she takes care of a cat.
- At the end of Remaining Sense of Pain, Shiki tells Mikiya that she now harbors a "small murderous intent" towards him. Translated to a human language, that would go something like "I just wanna smack you silly."