- From the first film, Fletch encounters the sexy Gail wearing nothing but a towel.
Fletch: Can I borrow your towel? My car hit a water buffalo.
- Pretty much anytime Fletch opens his mouth EVER. He has such great one-liners.
- One moment that's both funny and kind of awesome is when Fletch is snapped at by Stanwyk after making a joke. Instead of sheepishly apologizing like a typical comedy protagonist would nowadays, Fletch puts him in his place rather nicely:
Stanwyk: "You doped up right now!?"Fletch: "Don't talk to me like that, assface. I don't work for you yet."
- MoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooon river!
- Posing as a bureaucrat in an exec's office and being offered coffee.
Secretary: Sugar, Mr. Poon?Fletch: No. Never. Never.
- Gets a Call Back when he accidentally plays his recorder rather than recording.
- His roller-skating-swami getup.
- Fletch's exchange with the car thief, both of them shouting to be heard over the noise of a high-speed police pursuit:
"You a cop?""Far as you know.""Are you gonna take me to jail for car theft?""Why? D'you steal the car?""I sure did!""Well, I'm not even sure that's a crime anymore! There've been a lot of changes in the law!"
- Fletch's Imagine Spot where he imagines himself as a plantation owner dressed like The KFC colonel, with a busty wife, and his boss and his ex-wife's lawyer as slaves. Then he starts to sing "Zippity Doo Dah" with everyone on the plantation with an animated dog and bluebird in the scene for no reason. Best Big Lipped Alligator Moment ever.