- From the first film, Fletch encounters the sexy Gail wearing nothing but a towel.
Fletch: Can I borrow your towel? My car hit a water buffalo.
- Pretty much anytime Fletch opens his mouth EVER. He has such great one-liners.
- MoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooon river!
- Posing as a bureaucrat in an exec's office and being offered coffee.
Secretary: Sugar, Mr. Poon?Fletch: No. No. Never.
- His roller-skating-swami getup.
- Fletch's exchange with the car thief, both of them shouting to be heard over the noise of a high-speed police pursuit:
"You a cop?""Far as you know.""Are you gonna take me to jail for car theft?""Why? D'you steal the car?""I sure did!""Well, I'm not even sure that's a crime anymore! There've been a lot of changes in the law!"