Funny: Celtic Thunder
- Keith and Damian's performance of "Look at Me" on the "Storm" DVD.
- In the performance of "Seven Drunken Nights," they guys act disgracefully tipsy, and somewhat oblivious that they're all sleeping with each other's wives.
- The performance of "A Place in the Choir" from "Heritage" can also be considered funny, especially the part where Paul does the eyebrow dance.
- Emmet's performance of "Irish Molly O" can also qualify.
- Once you know the translation of the lyrics for "Dulaman," the entire song becomes downright hysterical. These handsome, sharp-dressed men are basically just singing about seaweed that is, and I quote, "Courting your daughter." I repeat, the song is about SEAWEED.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.