Funny: *batteries not included
- When Frank, Mason and Marissa start to wonder if their situation isn't just a dream.
Marissa: Maybe this is all a dream.Mason: Well, if this is a dream which one of us is having it?Frank: Hey, don't look at me. I stopped dreaming a long time ago.
- When Carlos is first "attacked" by the "little Guy's" while trying to get his baseball bat back. The look on his face as he walks out looking like a rag in a dog's mouth was perfect.
- When Frank tries to welcome his newest "tenants".
Frank: ...Welcome to America!
- Carlos's inital reaction to seeing a floating tray of hamburgers.
Carlos: What the hell is that?Faye: Oh it's them. The little guys. My little munchkins.
- There's a really funny scene where one of he baby "Fix It's" is helping with the burgers, then quite by accident. He becomes one.
- The part where the father Fix-It doesn't quite know how to make hamburgers, and accidentally puts the patty on top of the buns.
- Flotsam and Jetsam sword fighting with Mason's paint brushes.
- The "Flying Lessons"!!!
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.