Funny / *batteries not included
- When Frank, Mason and Marissa start to wonder if their situation isn't just a dream.
Marissa: Maybe this is all a dream.
Mason: Well, if this is a dream which one of us is having it?
Frank: Hey, don't look at me. I stopped dreaming a long time ago.
- When Carlos is first "attacked" by the "Little Guys" while trying to get his baseball bat back. The look on his face as he walks out looking like a rag in a dog's mouth was perfect.
- Faye cheerfully throwing her teacup on the floor in response to Carlos trashing the diner.
Carlos: "That's right, abuela. Break it all up!"
- When Frank tries to welcome his newest "tenants".
Frank: ...Welcome to America!
- Carlos's inital reaction to seeing a floating tray of hamburgers.
Carlos: What the hell is that?
Faye: Oh it's them. The little guys. My little munchkins.
- There's a really funny scene where one of the baby "Fix Its" is helping with the burgers, then quite by accident, he becomes one.
- The part where the father Fix-It doesn't quite know how to make hamburgers, and accidentally puts the patty on top of the buns.
- Flotsam and Jetsam sword fighting with Mason's paint brushes.
- The "Flying Lessons"!!!