Funny: American Graffiti
- Terry the Toad trying to purchase booze without an ID.
- Also, his attempt to race with another kid coming out of a red light. And his exchange with the fast-talking, ultra-high-pressure used car salesman.
- Steve baiting the jerkass principal at the school dance into suspending him, then reminding him that he already graduated months ago.
- Curt nervously chatting with the arcade owners while the Pharaohs clean out the money from the machines.
Owner: Goodbye, Curt. I want to tell you I hope you'll be taking along a little piece of this place.Curt: I think I have.
- Carol's attempt to insult Bob Falfa goes wrong:
"YOUR CAR'S UGLIER THAN I AM! (to John) That didn't come out right."
- Bob Falfa singing "Some Enchanted Evening" from South Pacific to Laurie. The fact that it's Harrison Ford singing makes it even funnier.